eco-kids started as a family run business that produces all natural art supplies. It began simply, as all good things do, with the molding dough recipe Cammie’s mom made for her as a child. After incorporating natural ingredients into the recipe, the dough was transformed into eco-dough, rich in color, soft in texture, with a delicate aroma like no other. In 2008 Cammie and Kip began selling it at farmers markets. From there, Eco-kids evolved.
This woman owned business lives by the mantra — creative play the natural way. Products are developed with this belief in mind. From using non-toxic, natural ingredients to the unique packaging, Eco-kids works with environmentally friendly companies from around the United States to bring you fresh ideas in the world of art supplies.
The kids test and ensure the art supplies are fun to play with — after all, that’s what it’s all about.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Very vibrant colors and thicker paint. It will not seep through paper like other water colors. Easily cleaned up and removed from clothing and child. It states non GMO - can't state on that. Also it only takes a drop of color to last a while. Containers are smaller than acrylic. But again one does not need a lot of paint to go around on a project. Just a drop. Will purchase again. Thank you!
Washed out of clothes and off surfaces. The product is thick but viscous so I’d recommend heavy weighted paper to support it. My 14 month old had fun. And I’ll reiterate, washed completely out of my clothing.
These are great for little ones!! Of course they make a mess, but what are finger paints for?? We love this and will definitely purchase it again!!
Totally Love this one. My son loves it. he likes to paint and it's very easy to clean as well and no bad smell at all
Very easy to clean! My 3 year old loved these finger paints!
Paints are good. I think the tubes are small
It's so much fun. Of course when you're not the parent, but the uncle and aunt it makes it all the better.
Does what we need it to do! Easy to clean up!